This site is operated by Brian S Nolan Ltd. | Registered office: 102 George’s Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Please note that that our “websites” include this website and our social media pages. This website is owned and operated by Brian S Nolan Ltd. and that references to “we”, “us” and “our” mean Brian S Nolan Ltd.
- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Data Controller at our address 102 George’s Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
- By using our websites, you consent to this policy.
Information We Collect:
- We will collect personal data on our websites only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Personal data is provided if you follow us or sign up for our e-newsletter, or contact us directly or are making a purchase from us.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of Your Information:
- The purposes for which we use personal data and legal basis for why processing is necessary or permitted are detailed below:
- Providing our services to you. This is in order to fulfil our obligations to you under our contract with you.
- Communicating with you or others in the course of business. This is in order to fulfil our obligations to you under our contract with you.
- To notify you about changes in order to maintain and operate our websites. This is to support our legitimate interest in managing and improving our business and services including but not limited to product changes that may affect our service. This is provided that such interests are not overridden by the rights and interest of the data subjects concerned.
- At times it is necessary to transfer information to third parties such as names/address/contact details where our van drivers/fitters/and other sub-contractors need this information in order to provide the service we are contracted for.
- If you are an existing customer we may contact you about goods and services similar to those previously sold to you or for which we were contracted to complete by you.
- Where you have consented to receive such information, e-newsletter, to provide information on other parties’ products or service that that may be of interest.
Disclosure of Your Information:
- We may disclose personal data to a third party to enable us to comply with our legal obligations and to help in the prevention of fraud and to reduce credit risk.
- We may disclose personal data to third parties who provide services to us, including cloud service.
- We may provide personal data third parties where you have consented for us to do so. The third party may contact you about their goods or services.
- We may disclose personal data to prospective seller/buyer of the business or any of its assets.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our [or third-parties’] use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed at the end of this policy or sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the Use of Your Data:
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed at the end of this policy or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where We Store And Transfer Your Data:
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our websites, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com.
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data while you are transmitting it to our websites; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, . Once we receive your personal data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third Party Links:
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies as we have no control over them.
- The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed at the end of this policyor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
- You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed at the end of this policy or by email to email@example.com.
Changes to this policy:
- We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time at our sole discretion. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Write to us at:
Data Controller, 102 George’s Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
E-mail us at:
This policy was last updated 2 April 2020.